May 20, 2014

My mom passed away Sat. I had been caring for her.My lease is up April 1rst. See Below>>?








I am going to be purchasing a mobile home and will be renting out 1 or 2 rooms once I am in there and situated first. My dilemma is this: I usually do not attach my self to furniture of things. That is not me or my style of image etc. I am very basic and casual. However... that being said, about 10 or 11 years ago I had a car accident and received a small settlement. I was then able to purchase a used car I really loved a dodge and this expensive for me Queen size bed. It was a dream bed to me. One you see in magazines in those fancy homes. Victorian solid wood..French Provencal I think it may even be called. It has a huge upper fancy wood head board and a large foot board with dips in the wood and even a thick wooden frame around the whole bed. It looks like something Queen Anne might sleep in. It has a semi distressed look in some areas and a sleek mat silk cream finish to it. It is accented with some lighter brown in toning the areas to pronounce them. I just am in love with this bed. However: Realistically my life right now is changing and although I won't be living in the state I am moving to for more then a few years the most, it is where I have a close friend whom she and her family are like my step family and always have been.

I don't know if this bed like where I live now will consume the whole room for the most part with little floor area..Or if I will rent out both bedrooms in which then the people will most likely bring their own beds/ furniture for the rooms. I realistically would be best off buying a Futon with a good quality mattress later on. They deliver them and I think they come in all sizes and mattress thickness's as well. I can IF renting both rooms use this as a couch in the living room and then my bed at night.

My friend asked me if I would consider selling it. I purchased it for $3,000 .00 and it looks antique. Its gorgeous! But.. sadly in today's economy people don't have this or even half and want a deal.
I sold my mothers fabricated bedroom set dirt cheap because I need to money. But.. it was not any where near this quality of mine. I told my friend it is hard to part with this bed and I don't know whom the manufacturer is even. My friend was trying to reason with me in a logical way that it is not as though I will never find something similar one day when I purchase a home, which I plan on. But for now.. it may not be realistic when I need the money more then the bed. She said to take my mattress but leave the bed. Or .. I can even leave that.. and buy an air mattress then the Futon when I arrive.

Please convince me kindly about what to do. I know women answering this will get it and understand. Men not so much. LOL.


Thank You and Merry Christmas to all whom answer.



Answer
I would say that you should consider selling the bed you have in your room and go for the new mattress.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita