May 20, 2014

who makes the bellagio bedroom set in the las vegas hotel? and where can i buy it online? www.bellagio.com?





rpimp00


bed - king
pillows(kind of) and covers
comforters

www.bellagio.com
hotel room suites



Answer
I contacted the Bellagio for you to get your answers, and here's what I found out:

You can purchase the pillows, comforter, and even the bed itself by calling the Bellagio gift shop line at 1-888-549-7111. The pillows cost $21 each for a queen, and $30 for a king. The comforter costs $79.

The mattress used in the Bellagio rooms is a Presidential Suite Pillowtop, made exclusively for the Bellagio by Serta. You can buy the whole bed -- the mattress, the box spring, shipping, and delivery -- for $1500 for a queen, and $1700 for a king.

Hope that helps -- so glad you enjoyed your trip!

Utilities in Las Vegas?




Wifey73


My husband and I will be moving to Las Vegas soon, and I'm wondering what the average electric, water and trash utilities are for a one bedroom apartment. Thanks.
From my research so far I've come up with 135.00 for electric, 22.00 for water and 10.00 for trash. Does this seem right?



Answer
I lived in Las Vegas for the past 2 years and lived in a 2 story home running 2 air conditioners. My average electric bill during the summer was around $120 a month. My water bill was about $10 (and I had a huge bath tub) and my gas bill, (for cooking, hot water and drying clothes) was about $22(much higher in the winter because the hot water tank was in the garage). The cable bill will be as high as anywhere else.
An apartment should be much less money.
To find out how much your utilities will be for that apartment, when you call to set up your service ask what the average monthly bills have been for the past year and they will tell you.
I found the utilities to be very reasonable...especially the water because I came from Florida where the water is extremely expensive. The electric was expensive also but that could be because of the high humidity. Much more comfortable in Vegas.
Good luck with your move.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita