April 07, 2014

My bedroom set is all black and i wanna know.....?


Q. I wanna know what bright maybe even fun colors I can use for my bed set and lamps and rug and stuff like that. I am married too just to keep that in mind but he doesn't really care what I do as long as I'm happy. So 10 points for the best answer :-)


Answer
I saw an awesome look on Nate Burkus the other night. The set was all black like yours and he added Grey and White with splashes of really bright yellow here and there.
It was like a grey spread with a black bold border, matching shams and then a bright yellow toss pillow in the middle and a yellow throw at the end..

But he stuck with just that colour block and it looked so cozy and fun.

Pale yellow walls in bedroom, what color bedding and accents?




Lauren


I've decided to paint my bedroom a pale yellow color. Now I need to decide on what color bedding to get and what color to paint the trim, shelves and window treatments. My carpeting is a dark gray short shag with black in it and my entertainment center is a black wood with copper in it. What do you think will look good with yellow walls or if you don't think yellow will work what other color do you think would you choose for walls. Best answer awarded.

thanks!
My comforter would most likely be a solid accent color since i use a duvet cover as a comforter.



Answer
Yellow is a great color with grey and black although I think you are putting the proverbial cart before the horse. Look for your bedding. This way you can make a choice in line with it.

There is a different set of choices if you select this bedding http://www.home-decorating-co.com/kahula-hawaiian-bedding.html or this http://www.home-decorating-co.com/victor-mill-coos-bay-bedding.html or this http://www.blisslivinghome.com/anis-p-1490.html

Work inside out...find bedding that really appeals to you then choose your wall color. It's far easier when you have a neutral gray/black palette.

In the end you may find a set you really love that has nothing to do with yellow http://www.luxuryspreads.com/bedding-detail.asp?Vid=B&style_id=Ena#




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita