April 07, 2014

What is the size of your bedroom in feet and inches?





Camille


I used to have a tiny bedroom that when I got a queen size bed it took up most of the room. but I had three windows to look out so it made up for the room I did not have in size.


Answer
It is 10x10.50 ft. I have one big window. I have three bed room in my apartment. But big bed room in my another apartment.

what is the size of an ordinary bedroom? ?




nichelle v


something that will hold a queen size bed a dresser and maybe two night tables with the measurements of the closet installed


Answer
My experience from painting houses was 10x10 ,10x12,or as big as your contractor will build it for the right price.Strange enough the children's rooms were usually 10x16 in the larger homes.If you are building the contractor will need the specs for the house to come out right.They are always willing to please.Just measure the funiture you want and figure in the space to roam.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita