March 13, 2014

what is the most expensive gift you ever received?





nLUVender





Answer
For my 16th birthday my mother bought me an "adult" bedroom set from Ethan Allen consisting on a queen sized bed, a nightstand, a dresser, and a china cabinet. It cost around $4,000 plus. I have had it for almost 10 years now and still absolutely love it.

Teenage Modern Bedroom Ideas!?




Dancerr<3


I want to redo my room a little bit..
i have a cape cod style house - brand new
my upstairs is pretty big. I need help with some furniture to get and what some new modern things are
PLEASE SEND ME LINKS FROM LOWES OR HOMEDEPOT OR TARGET OR WALMART OR MACYS OR JCPENNEY. -- of bedding ideas, colors, lighting, furniture, desks, rugs, anything!

Some color ideas i have are,
BLUE & BROWN
BLUE & GREEN
PURPLE AND BROWN
- thats about it, also i have a small closet so i would like to extend it somehow? AHH HELP!



Answer
It is really hard to suggest furniture without knowing your price range.

Personally, I would skip Target and Walmart since I don't know anyone who has had a good experience with either and go with Ikea if you don't want to spend much. You have to assemble it, but it holds up better than the other cheap furniture stores.

If you have more to spend than that, I would check out Ethan Allen and Thomasville.

For colors, I would skip purple and brown. They don't go well together.

For blue and green: http://www.polyvore.com/modern_blue_yellow_green/set?id=15843394
For blue and brown: http://www.polyvore.com/blue_brown_lime/set?id=15844021




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita