March 13, 2014

Master Bedroom Comforter set?





I


Hey guys!
My mom is going to try to surprise my dad with a house makeover type thing when he comes home from Iraq, and one thing she's really having trouble with is master bedroom. The comforter set in particular...I was wondering if you could POST A LINK for some comforters, thanks so much! Sorry you have to post a link, but she knows exactly what she wants she just can't find the right one and I want to help! Thanks!

Light Blue, Sage Green, Yellow, maybe a little bit of tan.
We are going to paint the walls sage, so if you think something else might look good with that?
She doesn't want anything really modern or contemporary, something kind of fancy (not toooo fancy though haha) with like a smaller design, not like big flowers or anything.
AND NO STRIPES OR DOTS! thats her least favorite. haha

thank you so much!!!!



Answer
I'd try these websites:
www.overstock.com
on there I like these
-City Scene Branches Grass Green 3-piece Comforter Set
-Nature's Path Queen 8-piece Bed in a Bag
-Aruba 7-piece Comforter Set
-Garden Bouquet 7-piece Queen-size Comforter Set
www.amazon.com
-7 Pieces Light Beige and Black Luxury Bamboo Branch Comforter/bed-in-a-bag Set Queen Size Bedding
-Amber Blue/Brown/Cream Oversize Queen 8 Piece Comforter Bed In A Bag Set
The possibilities are endless. Check out pottery barn, bed bath and beyond, etc. Hope this helps:)

bedroom inspiration help?




yankeegirl


Alright, so my sister is probably moving out of my room and into another (finally).
My room is a pretty good size and so i have room to put things. I'm planning on redecorating it since it hasn't been done in a while (like, seven years) . I'm almost thirteen. Does anybody know where I can get inspiration?
I have my bed spread picked out:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Flower-Graphic-Comforter-Set/9713716
Any ideas, or places for inspiration?
Also, does anyone know of any place that sells fairly priced, durable room furniture?
much appreciated, thanks(:



Answer
Hey :]

Congratulations! It must feel great getting the room to yourself now. Any ways, I looked at your bedspread, and I really liked it. You're going into grade 7 (?) so you want to be really organized, it helps so much in school, so keep that in mind with your bedroom. But, I'm getting off-topic...

1.) Natural. How about using a lot of flowers, trees, animal pictures? I mean, nature is perfect for decorating a bedroom, and it can be really relaxing. You could add in pictures of flowers on the wall, and add in some flower pillows. You could even get some little nature accessories for your desk. Maybe all wood furniture? Or white wicker?

2.) Big City. Add some pictures of Paris or Las Vegas on the wall and maybe accsesorize with brgiht blues and purples, and darker colors, of course. Experiment with different pieces, maybe add some metal furniture? Chrome desks...?

3.) Small Town. You could use wicker furniture, and add in some pictures of horses, cottages, lakes... You should accessorize with light colors, baby blues and yellows, pastel greens and pinks... A wooden desk maybe.

4.) Pink. If you're really girlie why not add in a lot of bright pinks and purples? Add some pictures of daisies on the wall, maybe a new rug, and put a teddy bear in the chair or something. You could use a metal desk, and then put a potted plant on it, or a makeup case, or hair brushes...

5.) Gothic. If you're like me and a little darker, then why not paint one wall black and the rest a different, slightly brighter, color? You could add some dark pillows, maybe a few posters on the wall and metal furniture. Think about getting a canopy bed, they're awesome. Maybe a few witchcraft symbols on the wall?

6.) Gypsies. Add some bright pink and orange, bright blue, black, grey and of course browns in there. Get new patches curtains, or sew some patches on yourself. You could add in a really awesome rug, too.

I hope this helped, I can't think too much more tonight. Best of luck!
~*~ Megan ~*~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita