March 13, 2014

How is your bedroom set up?





B(^_^)b


I am redecorating my own bedroom [only I live there] and I'm wondering how all of you have their bedroom set up. For example, I'm torn between having my bed or desk next to the window...


Answer
My bedroom is so random right now do you really want to know? Haha. Ok my bed is against the wall, tv infront of bed against the other wall, dresser across the other wall, a chair in the middle of my room (it's just there for no reason), an old school desk beside the tv (I swear I used it in like 3rd grade), and scattered books and movies on the floor near my bed.

I like to decorate, once in a great while I'll get the motivation to change a room and I'm great at it.

You should have your desk next to the window so when you think about something you can look out and imagine all the endless possibilities.

Nice Bedroom sets...??!!?




ToriJCat


I really like the bedroom sets that they have at Delia's and I was wondering if they have set like that anywhere else and if so, where?


Answer
Oh my gosh I totally agree. I love the VIctorian one but it's really expensive so I went to Target and got one almost just like it for like $100 for the whole queen set. It was great!!! I also love the Paris room but idk if that's still there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita