January 12, 2014

What can I put in my room on a 3 tier shelf?


bedroom set black
 on Unique King Size Black Modern Sleigh Bedroom Set w Padded Headboard
bedroom set black image




smooches98


My home is very modern. My bedroom has hardwood floors, a very light wood bedroom set, black, gray, and white bedding. I have a 3 tier TV stand and want to put something decorative on the shelves which are polished nickel baskets (sort of) any ideas ?


Answer
in a modern room you want to keep the accessories sleek but flowing....basic but have some movement to them....

For example a sculpture.....that has a lot of curves....or a basic or abstract looking vase.

Since everything else in the room is very basic it would be good to interject some big punches of color in your accessories....like a brightly colored abstract painting on the wall....and then tie the colors of the painting into the accessories (vases, sculptures, candles, etc).

But make sure you LOVE the painting...otherwise you won't like the room....pick something you really believe in....don't rush it....check out www.allposters.com or www.art.com to get some ideas on artwork.

If you do order artwork I would order it on a canvas instead of framing it for a modern looking room.

Hope this helps.

Any ideas for decorating my bedroom?




tcstorm


My master bedroom isn't very big. I have two closets, one with sliding doors and the other is a walk-in. My carpet is a bone color and my bedroom set is black lacquer. Any suggestions, people?


Answer
Check out these tips here....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita