December 04, 2013

what is a good website to find bedroom collections/sets?


bedroom sets queen
 on MASTER BEDROOM SET QUEEN KING CANOPY BED SETS FURNITURE for sale
bedroom sets queen image

Q. I am right now 12, but i am using my cousins account. But anyways, i need a new bedroom set/collection because my twin sized bed isn't big enough for me. Where is a good website where i can find full/queen sized bed made out of wood. I have checked Macy's and i have found some pretty nice beds, but i want to compare. I don't care if they are cheap or expensive because the quality is what my mom wants for me.


Answer
ebay.com
havertys.com
ashleysfurniture.com
potterybarn.com
crateandbarrel.com

These are my personal favorites...but there are many, many more. Do a yahoo or google search for "bedroom suites" or bedroom suites in your area.

Good luck! (:

Can I use a box spring on a platform bed?




diamante_m


I am pricing new bedroom sets. I have a queen mattress/boxspring. I've seen platform beds that I like, but none are ever displayed with the box spring. What are the pros/cons of using the box spring on a platform bed?


Answer
You can use a box spring under your regular mattress on a platform bed. The addition of the box spring mattress will just make the bed higher than normal. If that is what you want, there is no reason you can't do it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita