December 04, 2013

Dose anybody know where to find affordable, good furniture?


bedroom set modern design
 on Perfect Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets | Home and Design Inspiration ...
bedroom set modern design image




Nikki


I am looking for a Japanes Platform bedroom set and a modern living room and dinng room set, if you know nay good sites, please send them my way... I am also looking to do them in a fung sui type design. I am clueless...so if you know any sites for cheap good furniture or fung sui tips for desiging a home around, please send em my way. :) Thank you!


Answer
You may also want to check out http://www.homelement.com

Good luck!

Is reclaimed wood furniture trendy or a modern classic?




dewdrop281


I love reclaimed wood for both its natural beauty and its eco-conscious design. However, I'm worried that it might not be the worth the investment (especially since I have my eye on a complete bedroom set). I was wondering if the prevading opinion in the design community is that reclaimed wood is a passing fad or if it is quickly becoming a moern classic style. Thank you!


Answer
a passing but recurring trend more than a fad.

reclaimed wood furniture has been around for a long long time. every decade since the late 1960s it seems to enjoy a brief resurgence.

fwiw: I like it & it goes well w/ my personal style which is best described as "vintage industrial/ urban farmhouse". although my brother describes it as "Steampunk Space Cowboy"

get the pieces you absolutely love & make sure they are well made. there is a lot of cheap crap out there that people are throwing together to take advantage of the current trend & it's not worth spending your hard earned money on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita