February 20, 2014

Is HRH The Queen a Right Royal Dosser?





Sarah UK


She lives of the State and doesnt pay any taxes. 8 million a year in Benefits she and her family receive. How many bedrooms has her house? How many dependant children are occupying the Country's biggest council house?

How many council houses does she 'rent' anyway? Buck House, Ken Palace? Balmoral, Windsor Castle, Gatcombe park, Highgrove.. ect..

And who pays for Wills and Harry's snake stroking holidays?
The Snake stoking Holidays is the one theyare currently on. Did you se Harry n Wills kind of holding a Burmese Python. The just held the end of the snake. 20 other men helped.



Answer
I will not have it dear girl! How dare you speak of Her Majesty in that scurrilous and treasonous fashion! One is absolutely flabbergasted!

I'll have you know that Princess Pushy is far lazier than The Queen!

Living with $200k-$300k per year in Brooklyn or Queens?




kh128


I'm just wondering, I know that making $200k or $300k in Manhattan would not make you "rich" or maybe considered "little" and I know there is tax too.
But what if you were living with that kind of salary in Brooklyn or Queens? Can you get a nice 1-2 bedroom in a high rise apartment there?

Just asking, New York City is one the places I want to live in when I grow up lol.



Answer
Most of the people living in New York do not make that kind of money, and yet they not only get by, but manage to raise their families.

As an engineer I make about $100k per year. At that level I am probably in the top 25 percentile for incomes in the City. I have two sons ages 7 and 6, who for to a public school, I live in a 2 bedroom Coop in Forest Hills, Queens. It's enough to meet all my expenses, eat out maybe once a week, take a vacation or two per year, and put some money in a bank.

At 200-300k you can be very comfortable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita