June 11, 2014

Any good bedroom furniture places in NJ?





jkidd16@ym


Okay, so i'm 14 and I want to re-do my room. (new bed, new dresser) all of that stuff. I'm a boy so don't give me any girly places, and I want a big bed (full or queen) so don't give me any kid stuff. Thanks :]


Answer
Here is the website where you will get all type of bedroom furniture http://www.spacify.com/bedroom_furniture_furnishings-175.html ..... you can select which you want in your budget.

How to make a queen size platform bed fit a full mattress?




sophie


I have a platform bed that is supposed to fit a queen or a king sized mattress but there is about a foot of open space and it looks really bad. Its a white bed but the open space looks lie a cork board but it is wood. Any ideas?


Answer
My kid had that problem, so he just stole a spare queensize mattress from another bedroom (our house had lots of furniture left behind) and put the full size mattress on it. It looked dumb at first until his mom covered it with a dark, fitted sheet. Not it looks kind of exotic, like it was meant to be that way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita