May 10, 2014

Whats good bedroom styles for teenagers?


Q. well im 12 and my family and i are moving to our new house.. and my mum said i could pick the style of my room and colour and stuff... im not really into.. like..posters of justin bieber on my wall... justy something pretty and i like the colour light blue... just something pretty.. could u maybe send some pictures of bedrooms.. thanks


Answer
First consider updating the furniture. A full or queen bed is more appropriate for a grown girl than a twin. Itâs a sign not just that sheâs physically taller but also that sheâs reaching adulthood. Your teenâs own style should dictate the style. From a sleek platform bed to a swooping four-poster with a canopy, thereâs furniture out there to please everyone. Make sure your teen has space to study. As she gets older, this will become more and more important. If you have the space, set up your child with a desk and computer and a bookcase. A cloth covered corkboard is both stylish and functional.

Scene/Emo bedroom ideas?

Q. Ok, I am redecorating my room. I hate to use those two terms but gothic doesn't match what I'm looking for. Here is an idea of what my room currently looks like

-Its a small squared room
-I have a darkish wooden dresser
-I have a darkish wooden bookcase
-I have white walls (allowed to paint)
-I have a queen darkish wooden bed with black railings
-White nightstand

and this is what I need

-a bedding set
-colors for my wall
-wall decorations
-any other decorations
-lighting
-night stand

please and thank you!


Answer
anything hello kitty and at delias they have nice bed set s that r reallyy colorrful or darrk and yehh ikeaa iz finne i guuess 2




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita