May 24, 2014

Teen bedroom ieas?





Darian.Ray


I need ideas for a female teen's bedroom. My room has wooden walls, kind of like a cabin, wood floors, high ceilings, and sliding glass doors with a balcony. I already have a queen bed and a furniture set, but I need decorationg ideas. I was thinking some chinese paper laterns and maybe a small cafe table with two chairs for the balcony?


Answer
I think it would look nice with any neutral colors. Is the comforter for your bed a brownish color?
with wood floors, you should always have a rug.
Get some valances for any windows. some bed-in-a-bags come with valances.

If you live in a warm climate, you could set a tanning area up. Put a few towels, a lawn chair, maybe even a kiddie pool for splashing your feet in, with a stereo of course!
I would put a few chairs there, a cafe table is a great idea.
In the room, sconces sound like they would go nice with the wood feel.

Do you have a coordinating dresser/chest/bed frame/armoire set?

It would be cool to have natural things on the wall, like you could frame some leaves. that would be neat. in the fall go find some leaves, and put them in picture frames around the room, have at least several.

blue goes nice with wood and brown also.

a floor lamp would be cool.

on the wall with the most windows , or the wall with the door, you could paint it a dark brown or a dark blue. the other walls parallel to that wall would be painted dark brown/dark blue also. the other walls would be a light brown/blue.

How to decorate bedroom corner?

Q. Hi! I need something to put in the corner of my room. I have an average to small room. I have a queen sized bed and 2 bedside tables and a built in robe. What should I put in thee corner? Its not really big enough for an arm chair or a desk. I'm a 13 year old girl.
Thanks!


Answer
Bean bag(: it's movable and really comfy(: or a tall stand up lamp with spotlight style light heads(: or a hat standish thing that u can hang things on(:


Help? I'm moving into a new room & I need ideas & such(:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110807222433AA8iGDL




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita