April 03, 2014

Kid themed queen sized bed sets?





p4567sgirl


So, for christmas my mother got my 4 year old daughter a queen sized bed. She wanted her to have a bigger bed in case she got sick and I had to sleep with her. My thing is, I want to get her a kid themed bed set like My Little Pony, Hello Kitty, or Monster High. We just bought a new house and I want to do her bedroom one of those three for her Birthday (no that isn't the only present she will get! LOL) and she has already said she wanted one of those three for her bedroom. My dilemma is the fact that everywhere I have gone the biggest sizes I can find in kid themed bed sets is a full and from what I have read, a full won't fit a queen. So, does anyone else know of any place I can get something like this for her in either a queen or a king? Please help!


Answer
Queen Hello Kitty: http://homestrendy.com/hello-kitty-bedding-set/hello-kitty-bedding-set-queen-size

There are many queen size on this link, after you click the pic, just click the link below the one you like and it will take you to the site: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hello+kitty+queen+size+bedding&id=11E8424AADDCFD958F68A96F4E24A21F4A6FF4AD&FORM=IQFRBA#

Why cant kids go right into an adult size bed?




Whatever


My daughter is 11 months. People are saying a toddler bed is a waste of money and to get her a twin size. But i have a bedroom set i use right now that i would like to give to her...but the bed is a queen....why cant she jus go in that at 18 months - 2 years?


Answer
Kid proof your Queen set and let her sleep in it. She is set well into her teenage years as far as a bed goes.

Just make sure she can't fall out of it or slip in to any large gaps on the sides of the bed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita