March 19, 2014

Why is it so difficult to find full-sized beds and bedroom sets anymore?





ChristinaL





Answer
50 years ago full size was the standard big bed, kids had twin, married couples had a full. then they came up with the queen, king and California King. Most people I know have their kids in full size and consider twin to be toddler beds, so many stores carry little full size. Overstock is a good place to find nice sets in all sizes .

What color wall would look good with a pink/chocolate bedroom set?

Q. The current walls I have now are a very pale blue with white trim. All my furniture is brown so it would look great with this bedset: http://www.jojodesigns.com/pink-brown-toile-full-queen-kids-bedding-set.html

I'm just not sure what colored walls to go with... I'm assuming blue would completely clash with it though.

Or maybe I should just be lazy, leave the walls blue, and go with a black/blue bedset...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BXISEE/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=AE2NB1FKHRKOR


Answer
Ooo thats a toughie because both sets are beautiful. I think cocoa brown walls with the first set would be amazing.. makes me think of a pretty coffee shop vibe.

The blue is more mature & sexy, I think. Blue is also a great color for the bedroom because it induces feelings of calmness & relaxation.

So I think it would definetly help to think of what vibe you want the room to have =) but I myself.. would wish I had 2 rooms so I didn't have to choose teehee! Can't go wrong either way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita