March 24, 2014

Making the perfect Japanese inspired bedroom?





Justbeingm


I am designing my bedroom in a japanese/feng shui kinda style, and I need some tips. I think I am doing pretty well so far, but I would love to find out some new ideas. I know there are ppl far more creative than I, so if you have any great tips and/or ideas let me know. ~Thanks~
Don't have tons of money!



Answer
My Asian room has Japanese and Chinese Kimonos hanging from the walls on drapery rods. You can find them inexpensively in Chinatowns and thrift stores, but mine are genuine antiques I inherited. I use Thai masks as faces hung above them. I have a little table top fountain and put animal figures representing the year of the rat and the year of the tiger which are my husband and mine Chinese astrology years. I took the little red envelopes Asians use for gift giving and framed them. I have several Buddhas surrounded by candles and incense as decoration. I used the calenders from the Asian markets to decoupage frames. I bought brocade fabric with an Asian toile design from JoAnne Fabrics to make pillows and throws. I got a lot of Asian coins at the Chinese market to glue to picture frames. I got chops cut with our names in Chinese and used them as stencils on the walls and enlarged Japanese characters into stencils, too. I used a lot of red, black and gold for accent colors. And since I collect Asian tea sets I use them for water next to the bed and for bath salts next to the tub. You can find Asian style bedding at Domestications and Brylane Home.

Alternative bedroom ideas?




Kelsey


I have an alternative style to me, and I'd like that to be shown in my room also.
I have almost 4 walls covered in posters, but a few of those are going down for room to get something else to go up, on one wall I have the lyrics 'They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need'.
I have multiple figurines like Jack Skellington, Chucky, Mario, Spongebob, Patrick, a japanese girl dressed as a play boy bunny etc and Mario & Pokemon teddies against my wall.
Any other ideas on what I can put on there?
Put in there*



Answer
you can use wall paper to decorate your wall, there is a paper wall sticker ,the butterfly can glow at night. Here is a website on amazon it sells all kinds of home decorations, high quality, good service. The wall paper is :
http://www.victoriasdeco.com/Home-Decor-Mural-Art-Wall-Paper/M/B002LRPLOA.htm
Maybe you can use pretty curtain to decorate your window, and use bed sheet sets to decorate your bed. http://www.victoriasdeco.com/category/29206420821/1/BEDROOM.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita