March 15, 2014

Full or Queen?





steph's_jo


I am redecorating my room and have decided to upgrade my twin bed. I want a full sized bed because I sleep alone, however, after shopping at numerous local furniture stores I have discovered full sized beds are on their way out and queens are the new fulls. This means that full sized beds now cost about the same as queens.
I know the queen would feel much too big and it would take up more space in my room. However, if I should ever get married and move (not any time soon) I could bring the queen with me.
What do you think?



Answer
Well, it kind of depends how long you are going to be in your current location. If you are only going to be there a couple years before moving out, go with the queen. You can deal with a little less room in your bedroom for a year or two if it means having a queen when you move out. I ran into the same decision my senior year. I ended up buying a really nice queen and its still in great condition. My husband and I still use it today.You can also find more bedding for queen beds, on ebay and in stores.

Good luck :)

Bedroom Ideas??!?!?!!?

Q. Ok, I need new ideas. I will be a teenager in a year so I need a new bedroom.

Okay, i wanna keep my walls. I have four walls, colors: pink, orange, green, yellow (all neon)

I will keep my bed and maybe keep my sheets. My bed is a queen and my sheets are zebra... idk if i like them still.

I need to get new furniture. Any good stores? I wanna get fun furniture as in maybe like a bean bag chair or something fun. My room is kinda small so i can fit in my room a bookcase (medium), a drawer (small medium) a chair (dont have it yet) and my bed (queen) so i would love to put more furniture i still have maybe a 6 by 6 or 5 by 5 space i can put furniture in.

Please, no zebra, cheetah, or animal prints. No baby stuff. Just fun furniture stores please. Any ideas?

P.S. If you wanna go in detail please email me at selenagsexwithjb@gmail.com

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!! - Jamie
P.S. THE EMAIL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!! IT WAS MY OLDER SISTERS EMAIL!!! SHE IS REALLY WIERD!!!!!!


Answer
well i'm not sure what your budget is but i think a pink ottoman like this one well go nicely with your room since it serves as a small chair and storage unit.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Square-Storage-Ottoman-Elegant-Pink/11046398

also you can keep your walls bare or have beautiful decals on them, i find many on e-bay but you can look elsewhere. here are some of my favorites:
--- http://cgi.ebay.com/Marilyn-Monroe-Silhouette-Decor-Wall-Decal-Art-29-/320720923002?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aac74e97a

--- http://cgi.ebay.com/Vinyl-Wall-Graphics-Quotes-Decor-Decals-Stickers-w01-/120743911623?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1ce5e0c7

--- http://cgi.ebay.com/DANDELION-Flower-Decor-Decals-Mural-Wall-Art-Stickers-/310328631714?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item48410721a2

hope i was of some help .=]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita