January 02, 2014

What are the smoothest most comfortable bed sheets to buy?


queen bed cotton sheet set
 on ... 300 Thread Count Horizons Printed Cotton Queen Ocean Bed Sheet Set
queen bed cotton sheet set image




causant


I recently bought a king set of 300 TC Ralph Lauren bed sheets (100% cotton) and even after washing twice it was like sleeping on newspaper. Obviously even Ralph Lauren doesn't know how to make quality bed sheets. When they were in the package and new they felt so smooth and silky. After washing on warm/warm and drying on low (as suggested on the label) they were like cardboard. I even ironed them on medium as suggested.


Answer
when it comes to sheets. During the months of November thru April ONLY FLEECE, not flannel, but FLEECE and the best ones available. Now normally I HATE cotton with a passion, I cannot stand that "cold" feeling....the wrinkling.....the whole thing..just irks me..but nothing defys "ORGANIC COTTON" I love these sheets...they come in an organic bag, and they run about 40-80$ for a Queen size set. I love these...they are yummy....and they are natural which is always a plus
My mom was a Bedding dept mag for 15 years and she has to have at least 500 if not 1,000 thread count eghyptian sheets.....YUCK....the organic cotton is "to die for" and I did talk my mom into trying the fleece this last winter....she is hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are some good comforter themes for a 1 year old and where can I get them?




PureAmbiti


I am in the process of getting an apartment in January and I wanted to get started on the minor things like bedrooms. I want to get myself a comforter set as well as my 1 year old son. It's hard to find cute themes for a full size bed for my son. I'm not trying to spend a lot on them no more than 100.00-115.00. I've looked on eBay and amazon and not much to go from that I actually like. Not sure what he likes character wise or the colors he likes. I was thinking about a cars theme based on the movie but they weren't quite what I had in mind. (I've been in another state since he was 6 months old job hunting, and working where there is better job opportunities trying to save so I could move him where I am). And also does anyone suggestions on what colors goes well with a silver satin sheet set? And where to get some cute comforter sets for a queen size bed.


Answer
Themes for your son:
ALL SPORTS Theme Bedrooms
ARMY SOLDIER - Camouflage Rooms
Airplane - Pilot AVIATION Bedrooms
BASEBALL Theme Bedrooms
Bugs Critters - Cats Dogs Bedrooms
CAR RACING Theme Bedrooms
CIRCUS CARNIVAL Bedrooms
CONSTRUCTION - Road Works Rooms
CONTEMPORARY - Black and White Theme
COWBOYS Theme Bedrooms
DINOSAURS Theme Bedrooms
FIREFIGHTER - Fireman Theme Rooms
GOLF Theme Bedrooms
Gothic Theme Bedrooms
HOT AIR BALLOON Theme Rooms
INDIANS - SOUTH WEST style Decorating
JOHN DEERE - on the Farm bedrooms
JUNGLE Theme Bedrooms
Safari Theme Bedrooms
KNIGHTS and Dragons Theme Bedrooms
LODGE rustic CABIN Theme Rooms
MANCAVE Decorating Ideas
music Theme Bedrooms
OUTER SPACE Galaxy Themed Bedrooms
PIRATES Treasure Theme Bedrooms
POLKA DOTS and Circles Theme
SKATEBOARDING Theme Bedrooms
SHIPS AHOY - Nautical Boys Rooms
SURFING SAFARI - Beach Theme Bedrooms
STRIPES and Squares Theme
SUPER HEROES - Batman - Superman
SPIDERMAN theme Bedrooms
TRAINS Theme bedrooms
TRANSPORTATION Theme Bedrooms
UNDERWATER Ocean Theme Bedrooms
WIZARDS Harry Potter - Halloween Theme
WWE Wrestling theme decorating ideas
Winter Sports Theme Bedrooms
http://boysthemebedrooms.com/
http://boysthemebedrooms.com/outer-space/planets-theme-bedroom-ideas.html

For example:
Outer Space Galaxy Bedroom
http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Galaxy-6-piece-Space-Cotton-Polyester-Bed-in-a-Bag-with-Sheet-Set/3191200/product.html?rcmndsrc=2

Dinosaurs
http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Zoe-9-piece-Bed-in-a-Bag/7348260/product.html?refccid=C6M4YKBPNFEJ4NKHPWC22X735E&searchidx=29

Trucks
http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Trucks-at-Work-3-piece-Quilt-Set/3954632/product.html?refccid=RXLOI4NKSTTL3H2FM3SZOCIAFQ&searchidx=52

Foe your room, I think any of these colors would look lovely. The following links are just tgo show you how well these colors go with silver.
purple
http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=purple%20and%20silver%20bedrooms&rs=ac&len=26
orange
http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=orange%20and%20silver%20bedrooms
bright yellow
http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=silver%20and%20yellow%20bedrooms
Comforters
http://www.target.com/c/comforters-bedding-home/-/N-5xtuz#navigation=true&Nao=60&viewType=medium&sortBy=bestselling&isleaf=true&navigationPath=5xtuz&parentCategoryId=9976432&RatingFacet=0&categoryId=3943&facetedValue=/-/N-5xtuz
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Victoria-Classics-Natalie-Reversible-Bedding-Comforter-Set/26976007




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita