January 05, 2014

My apartment smells like fish. What do I do?


bedroom set costco
 on Costco: Dawson 5-piece King Bedroom Set | New Home
bedroom set costco image




PBBandit


I bought some Cod at Costco last Thursday and cooked it in my one bedroom apartment. The smell was horrible and after 4 days it still smells! It is in all my clothing, bedding etc. I have opened windows, sprayed everything with Febreze, used air freshener, scented oils and lit candles...needless to say nothing has worked. I am embarressed to even get close to people for fear they will think I smell like fish. Any suggestions?


Answer
Vinegar as bad as it smells will take away the odor , just pour some in a bowl or two and sit it around ...\


Baking Soda its cheap and works at removing bad odors ,sprinkle it on your carpets , and open a few boxes of it a sit them around ..

You can try one of these or both .

My hubby cooks fish alot and i does make my house stink ,so when know he has cooked fish I set the baking soda out in a few places around the house , and I close the other doors .

I bought a bed from a charity shop but somebody went in claiming to be me and took it should I call police ?




bunnie


I now have no bed as I got rid of my old one expecting the new one to be delivered, been sleeping on the sofa for a week - well trying to !! I have been offered a smaller bed which was supposed to come on wednesday but still no sign of it I am so very annoyed by the whole thing I wish I had never bothered !


Answer
I am very sorry that happened to you. I don't know if its me, but I am under the impression that stores and customer service/ care has gotten much worse over the years...!

First off, its the stores responsibility to make sure that the bed gets picked up by the person who bought it. They were supposed to contact the police once you told them that they gave it to the wrong person.

-they should fully refund your money
-compensate for your time and there stupidity
-provide you another bed in a timely fashion
and figure out where they went wrong, it terms of not checking proper identification..ect
- if they dont return your money,,, you have the right to sue and WIN the case.. (enough to buy a new furniture set for your bedroom) look up small claims court rules in your county... I dont see how this is your fault, this mess is due to there poor business skills and overall stupidity.

In the mean time find your nearest costco (costco.com) and get an airobed, they are so awesome it feels like a really bed, some times even better. its about $200, but the beauty about costco is there general murshandise policy, you can return it without questions anytime as long as you have the receipt and box. no questions asked =)
if costco dosnt work out look for a good inflatable mattress with a good return policy elsewhere. dont sleep on the floor, its bad for your neck.



good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita