January 05, 2014

How should I set up my bedroom for valentines night?


bedroom set specials
 on Excelsior Mansion Bedroom Sets by AICO Furniture
bedroom set specials image




Lucy


I want to make it look special for me and my boyfriend. The obvious are petals and candles but do you have any other ideas?


Answer
Lacey black curtains? New sheets? New pillows? (stupid one depending on who you are) glitter?

I live in the Tampa/Brandon area & I want 2 knw where I can buy an inexpensive twin size bed?




AN


I would like to find a nice, twin size bed that includes the mattress, boxspring, head/foot board or even an entire bedroom set for the right price. It's for my 5-year old boy.


Answer
Believe it or not the Goodwill Store in Tampa sells brand new mattresses. I would also check out www.tampa.craigslist.org and the Tampa Tribune special ads for items under $250. People are always advertising kids' bedroom sets in the Tampa Tribune. You can even go online to its site and do a search in the classifieds for ads in the last week, searching by the zip code close to you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita