January 10, 2014

Has anyone known a lifetime crib to actually last through the three stages?


bedroom set espresso
 on Twin Set 2pc Full Set (+$36.00) 2pc Queen Set (+$85.00) 5pc Twin Set ...
bedroom set espresso image




Bluejay


I just purchased the Babi Italia Lifetime crib and bedroom set, It looks amazing, and can't wait to get it in and set it up. But I want to know if a lifetime crib actually will last 18 plus years. Any advice?


Answer
If yours are anything like my kids were I wish you the best of luck with that. Sometimes I think I'm lucky they didn't break everything in the house. :)

Buzzillions has lots of good reviews though:

http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_314669_babi_italia_espresso_pinehurst_lifetime_reviews

Treat it like you would any other good furniture. Clean and protect it. Oil and reseal the wood, tighten screws, fix loose or broken/cracked parts, and check it for wear regularly.

Good luck!

Where can I find Storehouse bedroom furniture?




Kate


I recently found out Storehouse went out of business. I've always been planning to add on some bedroom pieces, but now I'm out of luck! Does anyone know of a store that would sell similar furniture? I know Rowe has comparable sofas, but I'm looking for bedroom furniture. My set is the Java collection (espresso finish).


Answer
i think u can find help in

http://www.gadwood.com/index1.html

i hope this can help




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita