December 13, 2013

What color should I paint my bedroom to compliment whitewashed furniture?


3 bedroom set
 on Ottawa 3 Piece High Gloss Bedroom Set - Bedroom Sets, Bedroom ...
3 bedroom set image




rubeninfl


My bedroom set is whitewash in color...like a very light tan, but whitewashed. Unfortunately my walls are a very light brown. To make matters worse I have a tiled floor and the tiles are almost the same color as the furniture. I have to contrast anywhere and the room is VERY boring. I have no idea what wall color would go well with the furniture. Can you please help me?


Answer
Check out "tempo teal" on bedroom #3 in this link.
http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_visualizer/index.jsp
Just click on "paint an interior," then "bedrooms." Then you can type "tempo teal" in the search field, or just start trying on colors. It's fun.

Can I get 3 bedrooms with just me a my two kids on the section 8?




LuvMe2


I have an interview coming up to receive section 8. I really hope I get it. Can I get a 3 bedroom house with me and my two children? Does anyone knows how much I can get. And do they limited you on bedroom spaces? I also have a third child in college. Should I include her?


Answer
Your college student will not count. She can not live with you, as she is an adult.

If your children are of the opposite sex you will qualify for 3 bedrooms, 2 if they are the same gender.

You will not get any money at all. You will pay 1/3 of your income in rent, they pay the rest, directly to the landlord. The amount is determined by the address of whereever you are accepted. The housing authority sets the rent amount, not the landlord. You will be limited to a set number of bedrooms according to your needs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita