December 13, 2013

good site for a new bedroom set for a teenager girl?


bedroom set ikea
 on Teenage girl bedroom ideas 1200�1167 bedroom idea ikea good looking ...
bedroom set ikea image




Kaylah:]


i need a new bedroom set.

and i'm a teenage girl

rooms to go teen isnt a good site for me.

so any other sites?



Answer
http://www.pbteen.com/\
its expensive but the rooms they have showing will give you inspiration and I just love there stuff! Also, if you finbd something you like there then go to http://www.ikea.com/ to try to find a knock-off. (mostly furniture and chairs and stuff)
Good luck!
-Sara

How do I buy a bedroom set with matching desk and chair?




Val


All of the stores and online sources that I contacted didn't know where I could do this (bedroom sets don't usually come with matching desks and chairs). Any suggestions?


Answer
it depends on your taste.How about ikea or Ethan Allen furniture. I have a matching desk. I hope you find what you like.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita