December 30, 2013

What are the good japanese restaurents in Colombo- Sri Lanka (not the cheap karoke bars)?


bedroom set 112
 on 112 Bedroom Set by ST Muebles Spain in Brown Mate Finish and ...
bedroom set 112 image




gayani p





Answer
Name: Japanese Restaurant at the Hilton
Address: Echelon Square Lotus Road
Phone: 94 / 1 544644
Fax: 94 / 1 544657 / 544658
Review: "Japanese Restaurant as part of the Hilton Hotel, also a Karaoke bar."

Hilton Colombo Residence, Colombo

Ideally located within the central business district, the Hilton Colombo Residence is the only full service ''all suite'' residence in Colombo. The 175 elegantly appointed suites consisting of 55 x 2 bedroom suites, 112 x 3 bedroom suites and 8 Penthouses spreading over 33 floors offer discerning guests the perfect blend of space, security and home comforts coupled with the luxurious facilities and services of a deluxe five star hotel. Each fully furnished suite offers state-of-the-art kitchen facilities, living room with a separate sitting and dining area, separate room for house help and washing machine with dryer.

Products & Services
Room service, Gymnasium, Aerobics, Swimming pool, Tennis, Squash, Horse riding
No. of Rooms
172 apartments with two types of designs ranging from 1400 sq. ft till 2300 sq.ft awaits the needs of you and your family.
Others
ACCOMODATION: All bedrooms feature parquet flooring & built in wardrobes as well as split. State of art kitchen facilities & equipment including microwave oven & ut
FACILITIES: The restaurants include the Verandah Bistro & Bar, The Union Bar and Grill Room, The Pitstop & Nihonbashi Japanese restaurant. Conference rooms with f
SPORTS & LEISURE: Large outdoor swimming pool with children's pool, deckchairs & sunshades, pool bar, fitness & health club with sauna, steam bath & massage, a\c squash



Ginza Hohsen
The Hilton Colombo, Echelon Square, Colombo 1.
Tel: 254 4644 etx: 2123.
Open 11am-11pm

The restaurant is considered the most authentic Japanese restaurant in town with an up-market, elegant setting and friendly staff. They have regular food promotions throughout the year. Donât pop in expecting a cheap meal though â the prices are high and you should budget for spending at least Rs.2000 per head without drinks.


Sakura
15, Reinland Place, Colombo 3.
Tel: 257 3877.
Open 11am-11pm.

Sakura is well-loved by Colombo, offering good Japanese food at very reasonable prices. Guests sit cross-legged on low tables. The service is speedy and friendly. The menu helps Japanese beginners order with simple photos of each dish. Expect to pay around Rs. 1000 per head.



Kouchi Japanese Restaurant, Battaramulla : Review

One of a number of Japanese restaurants belonging to the Kinjou chain, one of the others being Sakura's which is located just a 10 minute walk away from where we live and which is one of our favorite restaurants in Colombo.

Kouchi is situated on the Malabe Road on the left hand side as you leave Battaramulla. Parking is limited outside the restaurant but there is parking available on the road side and in front of adjacent shops. We drove there from Colpetty last Monday evening at around 19:00 and the journey took about 30 minutes due to traffic congestion. One of the guards sorted out a parking space for me.

Downstairs there were a few tables where you sat on the floor as well as a number of high chairs at the bar. We opted to sit at a standard western table (as my wife Helen suffers a bit with her back when sitting on the floor). This was located upstairs, in a large open plan area with tables seating around 8 partitioned off.

There were only a couple of other tables occupied when we got in and the waiter appeared promptly with a menu. We ordered a Lion Lager and a Sprite and then went through the menu looking for something to eat. There is a large choice of dishes, most with pictures showing what they are. All prices excluded service charge, which was 10%, and government tax, which was 15%.

We were served with some complementary tea as we waited for our drinks, which I enjoyed. Our drinks arrived shortly and we ordered our meal. I went for Nigiri Sushi (320 rupees), Helen went for Chicken Tonkatsu (260 rupees) and we ordered Sumai (220 rupees) & Kappa Maki (250 rupees) to share.

The food arrived after 20 minutes or so. Helen's chicken tonkatsu was the pick of the food but all the food served was excellent.

We produced our Kinjou discount card before asking for the bill to get our 10% discount. (To get a card fill in an application form, wait a few weeks and then pick up the card). The total bill came to around 1400 rupees, and so I was suprised when from 1500 rupees I received 600 rupees change. I called the waiter over and severley told him the change was wrong and he looked worried until I explained he had given us too much ;-) He scuttled away and came back with the right change which I left as a tip.

Another recommendation for eating out in and around Colombo. Sakura's remains our favorite Japanese restaurant but we'll certainly come out to Kouchis if we fancy a change.

The journey back to Colpetty took around 20 minutes as by 21:00 there was little traffic on the roads.

Need help. Making a CD of GOOD 90's R&B songs (Body and Soul type stuff)?




Gizma


I need a list of some good R&B songs to play at my boyfriend's apartment. Male and/or Female artists. Stuff to set the mood. People like R. Kelly, Joe, Boyz II Men, Kelly Price, Musiq Soulchild. Not any of this mainstream new millennium crap. The good stuff. Need a list of SONGS. Thanks!


Answer
~~~~~~~~~Here, some real good 90's r&B songs for you:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Loved)
Babyface - What If
Maxwell - Whenever Wherever Whatever
Luther Vandross - Power Of Love / Love Power
SWV feat The Wu Tang Clan - Anything [REMIX]
Tamia - So Into You
Jordan Knight - Tender Love
Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song
Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
SWV - Weak
Brian McKnight - Back At One
C + C music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat
Boyz II Men - Let It Snow
Dru Hill - Never Make A Promise
Whitney Houston - Run To You
Des'ree - You Gotta Be
Monica - Don't Take It Personal
All 4 One - I Can Love You Like That
Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
Xscape - Just Kickin' It
Paul Young - Oh Girl
Anita Baker - No One In The World
ChicoããDeBarge - No Guarantee
Blackstreet - Don't Leave Me Girl
Toni Braxton - Breathe Again
Anita Baker - Sweet Love
Brandy - Angel In Disguise
Shanice - I Love Your Smile
Taylor Dayne - Love Will Lead You Back
Paula Abdul - Rush, Rush
En Vogue - Whatta Man
Mariah Carey - One Sweet Day
Brian McKnight - One Last Cry
Oleta Adams - Get Here
Monica - Why I Love You So Much
Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
Jodeci - Love You For Life
Babyface - This Is For The Lover In You
TLC - Unpretty
Mariah Carey - Without You
Quincy Jones feat Al B. Sure!, El Debarge, Barry White, James Ingram - The Secret Garden
R Kelly - Slow Dance
Mya - Best Of Me
TLC - Waterfalls
3LW No More
Allure & 112 All Cried Out
Boyz II Men - End of the Road
Monifah feat Heavy D - I Miss You (Come Back Home)
Queen Latifah - It's Alright
Brandy - I Wanna Be Down
Changing Faces - Gettout
Lalah Hathaway feat Angela Winbush - Baby Don't Cry
Destiny's Child - Independent Women
Erykah Badu - Tyrone
Ginuwine - Pony
Jodeci - Feenin'
Montell Jordan - This is How We Do It
TLC - No Scrubs
3LW-No More (Baby Imma do it Right)
Lisa Stansfield - All Around the World
3LW-Playas
TLC - Red Light Special
Jodeci - Freak'n You
Keith Sweat - Nobody
Joe - All the Things (Your Man Won't Do)
Lauryn Hill - To Zion
Mary J. Blige - Not Gonna Cry
Toni Braxton- Unbreak My Heart
Shai - If I ever Fall in Love
Diddy/ Faith Evansã- I'll Be Missing You
Aaliyah - One In A Million
Monica - Angel Of Mine
Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody
Mista - Blackberry Molasses
Tyrese - What Am I Gonna Do
Joe - If I Was Your Man
Whitney Houston Exhale (Shoop, Shoop)
Monica - First Night
Janet Jackson - I Get Lonely
Next - Too Close
R Kelly - Bump and Grind
Silk - Freak Me
Janet Jackson - Would You Mind
Soul IV - Real Candy Rain
Jodeci - Come & Talk To Me
Tyrese feat Case, RL, Ginuwine - The Best Man I Can Be
Vanessa Williams feat Dres - Work To Do
Vesta - Special
Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight Mary J Blige
Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
New Edition - Still In Love
Ginuwine - Pony
Babyface - Give U My Heart
Joe - All the Things
Link - Whatcha Gone Do?
Shanice - Don't Wanna Love You
Faith Evans - You Used To Love Me
Jeff Redd - You Called & Told Me
Zhane - Sending My Love
Silk - Baby It's You
Barry White - Practice What You Preach
Phil Collins - Sussudio
TLC - Red Light Special
Jodeci - I'm Still Waiting
Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
Monica - For You I Will
Phil Collins - One More Night
Usher - You Make Me Wanna
Whitney Houston - I Believe In You And Me
K-Ci and JoJo - All My Life
Monica - Why I Love You So Much
Faith Evans - Never Let You Go
Joe - All That I Am
Simply Red - Holding Back the Years
Luther Vandross - Endless Love with Mariah Carey
Whitney Houston - I Learned From The Best
Michael Jackson - HIStory: Past, Present And Future (Hits)
Silk - Freak Me/ Meeting In My Bedroom / If you (Loving Me)
Brian McKnight - One Last Cry/ Back At One
Usher - You Make Me Wanna/ Nice & Slow
Anita Baker - Body & Soul/ My Funny Valentine
Erykah Badu - Next Lifetime/ Sometimes
Donell Jones - Knocks Me Off My Feet
Mariah Carey - Hero/ My All/ Whenever You Call/ One Sweet Day
Ephraim Lewis - It Can't Be Forever / Drowning In Your Eyes
Maxwell - Ascension/ Sumthin Sumthin
Tamia - So Into You/Never Gonna Let You Go/Falling For You/Show Me Love
Aaron Hall - Don't Be Afraid
Brandy - I'm Yours/ Sunny Day/ As Long As You're Here
Eric Benet - Georgy Porgy/ Spend My Life With You
Joe - I'm in Luv / All or Nothing
Ginuwine - Pony/ So Anxious
Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor/ Doo Wop/ I Used To Love Him
Jon B - Someone To Love ft. Babyface/ They Don't Know/ Are You Still Down
Freddie Jackson - Do Me Again/ Love Me Down/ I Could Use A Little Love
Keith Sweat - Twisted / Nobody
Mya - If U Were Mine/ What Cha Say/ Movin' On
Boyz II Men - End of the Road/ On Bended Knee/ I'll Make Love To You/ Water Runs Dry
Case - / Touch Me Tease Me/ Happily Ever After/ Missing You
Faith Evans - Soon As I Get Home/ All This Love/ Thank You Lord
Johnny Gill - My, My, My/ Wrap My Body Tight
Babyface - For The Cool In You/ And Our Feeling/ Never Keeping Secrets/ When Can I See You
112ãã¼ããOnly You/ Cupid / Hot N Wet
Uncle Sam - I Don't Ever Want To See You Again
Chris Walker - Take Time
Jodeci - ãLately/ Stay/ Come and Talk to Me / Forever My Lady
UNV - So In Love With You
R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
Dru Hill - In My Bed/ Never Make a Promise
Tyrese - Sweet Lady
After 7 - Till You Do Me Right
Sam Salter - After 12, Before 6/ There You Are
Seal - Fly Like An Eagle / Crazy
Blackstreet - Before I Let You Go
A Few Good Men - Have I Never
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~enjoy!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~â¦




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita