December 17, 2013

Should I haggle over this? opinions please!!!?


ashley furniture bedroom set 799
 on Platform Bed | Royal Furniture | Memphis, Jackson, TN, Southaven, MS ...
ashley furniture bedroom set 799 image




answermyqu


Ashley furniture is having a sale
a 14 piece bedroom set is selling for 799 dollars which includes a queen size bed, a nightstand and dresser and mirror etc..
I called the store and ask if I can downgrade to a full size in they said yes.
Should I haggle the price since I'm getting a smaller bed?
What are your tips on haggling or do you have any experiences?
@ a hunch
It's not 14 pieces of furniture... My bedroom is quite small
8 of those pieces are the bed clothing
Another 2 are lamps
It only 4 pieces of furniture



Answer
I would do a little haggling since it's a smaller bed. You know when you're getting a deal sometimes they don't like to bargain with you.

Should I haggle over this..? opinions pretty please!?




answermyqu


Ashleys home furniture is having 14 piece bedroom set on sale for $799 it includes a queen mattress set plus frame, nightstand, mirror etc..
Thing is I want to downgrade to a full size bed. I called and they said I CAN get a full instead. Should I haggle down the price since I'm getting a smaller bed? Your tips on haggling??



Answer
That is a VERY low price for a complete set of bedroom furniture. Don't be surprised if you later find the quality to be similarly low. You could ask for a discount for the full sized bed. Would be easier to ask for free delivery. But there really isn't that much difference between full size and queen....at least not until you try to get that second person into your bed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita