December 25, 2013

Rent in Seattle with bad credit?


queen anne 3 bedroom apartments
 on ... : for rent apartments seattle queen anne , for rent apartments queen
queen anne 3 bedroom apartments image




Cade


Does anyone know of any people/places that will let you rent if you have bad credit? I know some places just charge extra and months up front, I just don't know where in Washington they are.

Money is not a issue.. We pay $1550 a month here! $100 short of my friends mortgage on their HOUSE. So I was just wondering if anyone in the same situation had any advice or tips.

I am hoping for at least a 3 bedroom, prefer 2 baths.. It does not matter if it is apartment, house or condo.. just no a trailer. We do have a little one that will start school next year and 2 others about to start college so needs to be in a safe neighborhood (although the entire NW coast is relatively safe compared to where we are now) Anyone have any ideas or suggestions??



Answer
For a nice neighborhood in Seattle - Ballard, Queen Anne etc. in a decent place as described by you then 1550 may be around what you will be paying possibly more. I paid for 2 bedroom apt 1250 in queen Anne. There are some rarities that may have a 3 bedroom apt but they are rare or old. You could look into townhouses but their rent will be close to 2000 a month in a nice neighborhood. I would look at www.nwsource.com and check out the adds. Also look at craigs list. they are free to list so lots more hits.

Living in Seattle this summer starting in May?




spikevash0


I posted a question before asking how about I should go to finding a short term location in Seattle this summer, and now I know it is going to be from May15th to about August 15th. The company I will be interning for said I will be in Renton or Bellevue, but I will not know until early April. So now to the question.

I was wondering how I should go about searching for an apartment/studio/roomate whatever for that time frame?

I would like to live in "central" Seattle (Capitol Hill, Queen Anne area ish) or the U District maybe, or if I am in Bellevue I wouldnt mind living there because I have quite a few friends whose families live there. I am looking to spend about 750 a month on rent/utilities/ect. I have looked at some stuff on craigslist that does not work out with my timing, but I believe it is possible. Any advise would be extremely helpful, thanks people.



Answer
Pipe Dreams!

Plus the long ass commute. I live in the Central District and go to school in Auburn, not far from Renton and I am about to switch colleges because the commute it too long. I hope you have a car because if you go on a bus plan 6 hours of transportation. By car maybe 1.5-2 each day give and take the traffic.

Bellevue is even worse. Also my rent for a basic nothing special unit is $1200 granted you could find one for $900. In Kent or Renton you could pay $725 for a two bedroom as thats what my b.f pays and they have a swimming pool, tanning room, gym, ect something you won't get in Seattle.

They offer specials in the Renton/Kent area offering reduce rent or even free and most you can me in on the day or the next. For our first apartment last year is was free rent for 3 months and only a $200 deposit and move in the same day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita