December 25, 2013

Cute ideas for a vintage themed room?


bedroom set white
 on Modern White Bedroom Set and Furniture Sets / Sample Designs and Ideas ...
bedroom set white image




hi


I'm redesigning my room. I'm going for a vintage look. The walls are a soft lavender. The bedroom set is white. It's more of a small
room. Im trying not to spend a lot of money on it. Any ideas to give it a unique look? Or to make it look more vintage? Thanks!



Answer
Vintage what ? Vintage 50's , 60's , victorian ,Elizabethan ?
At least give us a time frame.

How could i make my own bedroom set?




Cool


I cant find any good websites for plans or anything:/ i want to sell my current bedroom set and build my own white one with a white bookcase, dresser, nightstands and bedframe. Thanks:)


Answer
if you are really good with your hands then use your imagination! wood need not be flat for the frames and dressers. think of a log cabin and notice the old ones are made of round wood. my dad has used real cedar and made lots of wooden things. i would sand the place where you strip the bark off leave it natural and then polyurethane it if you want. i have seen many wooden things made. good luck! sometimes the best things in life are free! also, in the old days i do not think nails were even used but do not quote me on that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita