December 21, 2013

How long should it take movers to move a two bedroom apartment?


bedroom set for small bedroom
 on ... www.bedroomwallcolours.com/bedroom-wall-designs/ Bedroom Wall Designs
bedroom set for small bedroom image




person


I moved within the same complex. We literally moved across the parking lot. Literally. The apartment we are moving out of is on the first floor, with an attached garage that we had already put most of what we needed them to move in. The apartment we moved into was on the second floor.
I had 1.5 bedroom sets, two small TV's, a couch, a table, and a computer desk. And maybe 30-40 trash bags of clothes and my kids toys.
I hired a three man crew .

Last time I hired movers it took them under two hours with a 45 minute drive time.. this move is taking over four hours. How long should it have taken??



Answer
Each move is different, Impossible to know.

How can I make my small bedroom awesome?




Steph


I have a small bedroom (10ft by 10ft), and I want to make it awesome. Like, an awesome hangout where I can read, chill, etc. What can I do to make it an awesome place where I actually want to be?


Answer
Put your bed up on lifters of some type (be safe, though, so it doesn't fall off... you could use cinder blocks or something similar) to create a space under your bed. Then set this up with a love seat or futon with a lamp to have like a reading lounge.

Basically just find ways to fully maximize your available space.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita