November 24, 2013

Where can i get good bedroom sets from?


bedroom set discount
 on king bedroom set Reviews Sales Discount and Cheap Price | Discount ...
bedroom set discount image




Blue Eyes


We are doing up a 12 yr old boys bedroom soon but it needs to last for ages(when he moves out) we dont want cheap furniture but then again we dont want break the bank furniture. Where can we go to get bedroom sets from in the uk?


Answer
Hi,

You can find elegant, cheap home furniture sets at IKEA. Don't discount Craig's list.

Also, you can get bargain furniture many times at local garage and estate sales; especially these days with the economic situation.

Denise

What kind of bedroom furniture should I get?




Jason Vand


I'm moving into my new place next week and I'll be searching for a bedroom set. Is there anything I should know about whats good and what isn't? I want quality, but I don't want to spend a fortune. I'm a 20 year old college student. I like the beds that sit closer to the ground, but I'm not sure about the quality on those. Hopefully you guys/gals can help me out.


Answer
My advice for anyone wanting to buy new furniture but are on a budget: Go shopping at your local furniture store and take notes on the make & model of the furniture that you like. You can then go to the internet & find the exact same furniture(many times with free delivery) at a huge discount. Here is a site that has links to many stores that sell the beds that sit close to the ground.

http://www.bigmodern.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita