November 23, 2013

I desperately need a full size bedroom set, how do I go about asking for one?


queen mission bedroom set
 on ... Mission Bed Set Solid Wood Post Bedroom Furniture King Queen Full
queen mission bedroom set image







I live in a city housing apt. and the bedrooms are very small. When I moved here in 2007 I bought an Ikea queen size bed and tried to put it together and besides taking up most of my bedroom space in which I can't even walk around, it came out to be a piece of junk which fell apart. My son and I wind up constantly on the floor because the wood underneath does not hold the mattress correctly, and the chest of draws fell apart and no matter how many times I glue it, it continues to fall apart. I cannot afford to buy any bedroom sets right now because I am not working my son lost his job and has not found one yet. My only income is from my SSI benefits once a month and with that I pay my rent and cable, phone and there is not much left for any luxuries. What ever is left over is for household toiletries and laundry detergent which are so expensive. If there is any possibility that you can help me in obtaining a full size bedroom set I would gladly appreciate it. Thank you.


Answer
Not only Freecycle.com but check out Craigslist.org, and Backpage.com.

Locally there are missions and food pantries that deal with just such needs. You may even want to try your local furniture stores who pick up used furniture and donate it. Ask them to call you when they get something in. Also check with local churches they are usually more than willing to assist.
Take care,
Good Luck

Lori from The Walking Dead instigates everything and is generaly dumb!!?




Amber


Is it just me or does Lori instigate everything. She slept with Shane in the first place not long after her husband was considered dead. Waiting how long to morn him? Then ends up knocked up and doesn't know who it belongs to. Which she puts a bug in Rick's ear about 'Shane thinks its his. He thinks me and carl are his. He's dangerous' bla bla bla. which she bitches out Shane about it not being his and that he is crazy. Going after Rick at one point in time she wrecks the car hitting a walker, idiot! Then goes to Shane saying 'I'm sorry. I don't know whos baby it is and I can't imagine how hard that is on you.' bla bla bla. Which I think is the total reason Shane went after Rick. She instigates everything!!! Now who will feed her drama needing self? She'll probably boink someone else to start something.


Answer
Whori is a horrible wench. From the moment she was introduced I knew she was a idiot. Someone tells me my husband is dead, zombie apocalypse or not, i'm taking a 9mm and checking the hospital. What did she do? Immediately bend over for Shane? Oh.. my bad, she waited a couple of months and THEN she bent over. So now sleeps with her "freshly dead" husbands' best friend, then when she finds out her husband is actually still alive, she bangs him without even mentioning what she did. This was a big fat red herring that we would soon get to see a stupid post apocalyptic Maury situation.

It's just like that other girl on the show said, she thinks she is Queen Bee, you never really see her doing anything other than walking around the farm either being nosey or setting Rick and Shane in motion.

She pissed me off when once she found out she was pregnant, she sends Glen and Maggie (starting to annoy as well but not as much as when she first appeared, playing a stuck up southern girl with a "hard to get" complex even during the apocalypse) ...... erm as I was saying, she sends Glen and Maggie on a suicide mission to zombie town like errand boys/girls for morning after pills and then proceeds to gobble ALL of them in hopes that they might give her a surprise abortion. That is, until 2 seconds later when she chucks them all back up and renders their near-death experience to zombie town for nothing. Oh yeah and now most of the town is overrun so don't count on making another trip there.

So now, we're keeping Ri.. Shan... Whoevers it is baby. All the morning after pills are gone even though there are several other females in the crew, 2 of which are also banging people. The child will come into a world where if it has handicaps, or disabilities, it's screwed for life because Medical Services DO NOT EXIST. He or she will be arriving into a world where a mere gunshot calls a herd of flesh eating zombies your way, but oh.. a baby crying will be all good. There is probably a reason you don't see people in zombie movies surviving while carrying babies. That's because they all get found and eaten early on. You can not make a baby stop crying just because a herd of zombies is trying to gnaw your ankles off. Good Job Lori.

And now that she's getting the master bedroom for her comforts, the Queen Bee needs entertainment. Why not have her two love interests duke it out, may the winner take all.. I mean theres no risk of pregnancy since she already took care of that.

"I'll tell Rick that I'm afraid of Shane, that Shane thinks he owns me and OUR baby, he thinks he loves me.."

It didn't blow up like she expected it would, since Rick took Shane out for that ride and went through their near death situation.. it was handled.

"This time, I'll tell Shane, how I never got to really thank him for saving my life and that.. i'm not really sure what WE felt.. and I don't know if the baby is his or not.."

..."That should get Shane nice and worked up.. Tehehehe" I can see that broad with the trollface on as she turned to walk away from Shane at the tower.

(lol edited to change her name to Whori, that's hilarious)

I agree with the poster above, I hope she gets taken out in season 3. I was disappointed she didn't get dead when she crashed the car like a idiot. I never read the comics so I don't know what to expect. If Shane wasn't already dead, the plot could have gotten juicy with Shane and Lori sneaking around, even though Andrea seems to have had a thing for Shane. Well, enough for them to have got it on in the car once. I think now that Shane is gone, things between Andrea and Whori may light up real good next season haha.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita