June 22, 2014

would a queen size bedroom set fit in the average one bedroom apartment?





seventysev





Answer
Well, I got most of a king sized one into a two bedroom. I put the bed in first to see how much space it took. I then wanted nightstands on either side and was really starting to see that we were getting cramped. I then moved in the triple dresser, pulled out the drawers and discovered that if I sat on the bed, I could fully access the drawer contents. Conversely, when I brought in the highboy, no matter where I put it, the full drawers could not be pulled out for easy access to the contents mainly because they were deeper drawers. So it found a home out in the hallway. That being said, we did do a just in case measurement in the closet and discovered that if the triple dresser did not fit in the room itself, it could occupy space in the closet. (We might have had to raise the clothes bar for adequate clearance of the hanging garments, however.)

How much do it really cost to upholstery my queen size bed room set is it cheaper to upholstery are is it?




Petrina An


cheaper for me to buy a new bedroom set?


Answer
Bedroom sets aren't usually upholstered

If you want an upholstered one, start looking




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita