June 04, 2014

Where can I find queen anne style bedroom furniture online?





musicdolph





Answer
This website has ALOT of different styles of bedroom sets and other furniture and they always have promotions with free shipping and no tax.

http://www.bricklewood.com/

A desk/vanity to go with my bedroom furniture?




_liana


My parents got a whole bedroom set for me and it was pretty pricey, now I'm looking for a desk to go with my bedroom set. But it can't be too expensive, since they already spent a lot on the bedroom set, my price limit would have to be about $200.
I need the desk to be able to fit my laptop and work place for makeup.
something like this:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00147356/#/50147354
But to match my bedroom furniture (The furniture is like a cream white by the way)
This is the bedroom set i got:
http://www.teppermans.com/index.cfm/en/catalog/collection/565-Prentice-Queen-Bedroom-Set



Answer
go back to where you got the bedroom furniture and see if they have that a desk in the same finish or if they can order you one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita