May 22, 2014

Question about bedroom furniture!!!!!!!?


Q. Im buying this bed: http://www.target.com/Beds-Headboards-Bedroom-Furniture/b/ref=sc_iw_r_1_1_4035701?node=14009541. The problem is that I need a vanity table set to go with it. I have only seen 3 metal vanity sets that would sort of go with that bed and I dont like any of them. I have seen tons of wooden table vanity sets. Would it look weird if I have a metal bed and a wooden vanity table set?


Answer
Can't see the headboard when clicking on the link.
Try craigslist in your area. I find alot of furniture through them when redecorating.
You can use a wooden vanity set as long as it keeps with the style.

I desperately need a full bedroom set for 800$ or less!?




Ashley


I am about to go into college and am trying to find furniture for realllly cheap and am on a VERRRRY tight budget. All I need is a queen size bed frame, six drawer dresser, & 2 night stands for me and my Hubby. :) I would appreciate any help at helping me find this cheap furniture.


Answer
try www.craigslist.com, my son found an awesome bedroom set for 900. they have it for your area.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita