April 18, 2014

What do you think of this bedroom?





Ciara M


I am thinking of getting this bedroom for the house that is being built.
I am looking to know if it is right fir a 15 year old girl who wants a chic but luxury bedroom?
Or if you have any other websites .

The website is : www.hammonds-uk.com/furniture
it is the first bedroom when you enter the site



Answer
If it's the verve style bedroom, then I think it is perfect. I'm not sure if that's the one you wanted us to look at since the link isn't to an exact item. I think that set is chic and luxurious and perfect for her age. I also think that it is a set that will work for her as she ages. I'm 25 and I would like that set now so I think it's a really good choice. I'm from the US so i'm not certain of uk furniture sites but google is the best. Also look up reviews once you find a place to make sure they have good customer service standards.

Paint set question...?




Laugh


I got a paint set for Christmas. It was this set http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/closeout-the-bedroom-arles-studio-art-set Well it came with mostly acrylic paints, and only 2 watercolor paints in yellow and green. why did it come with only 2 water color paints?? Also can anyone explain why the color wheel is not in English?? I mean everything else is in English except the color wheel!! Thanks!!


Answer
I am afraid you may have a simple paint-by-number set, if it is the one pictured. Painting sets like this usually contain cheap paints, even cheaper brushes, and poor quality canvases or paper. The fact that it came up on a J.C.Penney website indicates it is not high-quality artist's materials. Foreign language directions or labels are another indication. I am not sure why you would have gotten watercolors in with your set, because the description says it is acrylics.

I personally do not like to see these sets sold as "real" artist's materials, because they rarely contain materials that will produce quality work. I would play around with it and then if you find you enjoy painting, purchase some better quality materials and enjoy! You can certainly use the box and easel to hold any art supplies you like.

Remember to send a thank you for the gift. Someone was hoping to give you an artistic boost. Paint the picture, frame it and give it to them, and tell them you are considering buying your own paints and brushes. Maybe next time you'll get a gift certificate for Artarama, Daniel Smith, Cheap Joe's, Dakota Art, or Dick Blick!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita