April 06, 2014

Planning to relocate to Atlanta from Dallas?





T. MiLANi


I'm a 21 year old single parent of 2 and I plan to move to Atlanta by the summer. I know I must find a job first currently I work for a law firm doing data entry in Dallas..and I would like to stay in the Clerical field. Any suggestions with finding a job? Also, good neighborhoods and or towns I have a 3 and 1 yr old so I'm looking for a decent apartment that's affordable (possibly all bills paid) I need advice on that as well and daycare centers..my boyfriend lives in Atlanta and he's gonna help me as much as he can. But when I get there I would like to be prepared I visited this past xmas and I loved it! So any other advice relevant is welcomed!!!

Thanx
About the apartment this would be my first one, so I'm not sure how my credit is looking right now. I know that plays a big part in the role that's why I'm looking for all bills paid..I think I can manage a 1 bedroom just to start off things



Answer
Well, good jobs are as hard to find here as they are anywhere else.

I would recommend the following: browsing monster.com and ajcjobs.com for positions relevant to your skill set. Also, contact major staffing agencies in the area such as Randstadt and Apple One.

You may have to wait tables or do other jobs you may not want to at first.

Youâre not going to find an apartment with all bills paid, at least not easily. A *good* two bedroom apartment is going to be at least $800. You can go cheaper than that, but you might live in some shady neighborhoods. Again, this is not including gas, electricity, cable, internet, etc.

I donât have kids so I donât know much about daycare although I see a lot of Sunshine Houses and Discovery Coves around. Those are chains, apparently.

You want to live, if possible, close to your job. Traffic in Atlanta sucks. Obviously, housing is going to be cheaper in Marietta and Kennesaw than it is in Midtown and Buckhead.

how can I make my bedroom feel more "city like"?




Rachel S


soo I live way out in the country (about an hour from atlanta)..
I absolutely love the city and I would like to make my bedroom fit my style.
I cannot spend ANY money (for paint or anything) but I would still like to make my bedroom feel as if its in the middle of the city..
any ideas?number 1 (right inside of my bedroom): http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Rachel_zoe_2009/Mobile%20Uploads/0608122012.jpg
and number 2 (where my bed is): http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Rachel_zoe_2009/Mobile%20Uploads/0428121554.jpg
btw, plz excuse the mess, this was before i cleaned up my room
here are 2 pics on my room.



Answer
You could do a collage or a painting of something like a city view. If you're ever seen the 'view' out the window of the 'Seattle apartment' on 'Frasier,' it was all done with set design; I've read that there WAS no such view in Seattle. But it looks real, doesn't it?? All you'd need would be a rectangular stretched canvas. Tall buildings would be super easy to paint; just tall rectangles with bright rectangles or squares for windows. Have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita