April 23, 2014

Idea for Painting a BEDROOM Set in DISNEY PRINCESS THEME?





WellaTeam


HI guys I had a question, we bought a really nice bedroom set/hutch /desk set for my girls bedroom, and I need ideas on how to paint it in a disney princess theme?

My kids room is painted in lilac/pink with all disney decorations, does anyone have any ideas on what color to paint the bedroom set?

the set is now in all white, it needs to be painted because it has a few scratches, what color do you think will match? any ideas would be appreciated this will be such a fun project for me! Thanks in advance



Answer
I have two granddaughters (cousins) that have Princess themed bedrooms. One has antiqued Oak furniture, and we let the wall decorations dictate the theme - her mother and I painted a castle mural on one wall and painted the other three wall lilac.

The other granddaughter has a "castle" loft bed painted white, with a pine dresser that they also painted white to match. We simply added new knobs that I bought from E-bay that depicted a wand, castle, tiara, etc. Each knob is different. We also replaced the knobs on the bi-fold closet door with the same. Her walls are pink and decorated with Disney Princess cameos.

What's your opinion on this bedroom set?




Chrissy


I went to an ashley furniture store today and saw some bedroom sets. My biggest problem is I have a full bed and the only sets with full beds are mostly for kids. So this one is great because you can convert from full to queen. What do you think of it? Too flashy? Pretty? :) thanks!

http://www.furniturexo.com/Constellations-Panel-Headboard-Bedroom-Set-Signature-Design-B104-HB-BR-SET-p-38135.html



Answer
I bought one of my kids Ashley bedroom furniture, the drawers lasted only a couple of months before they got out of track. Make sure the drawers are sturdy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita