April 24, 2014

Do you have to leave a female dog inside while she's on her heat?


Q. My female dog is on her heat. Should I leave her inside while were at work and school so male dogs don't try get in the backyard??


Answer
PLEASE DO!!!

My Chihuahua went in heat, I kept her under freaking lock and key in my bedroom, someone I live with thought "gee that's SO cruel, better put the dog outside" They put her outside and a female dog in heat is like freaking houdini and WILL find a way out. She gets out and I found her 5 hours later laying in a large space of land really injured and distressed. I rush her to the vet, she couldn't walk and she was SO sick, didn't eat or drink for 3 days, cried constantly and now she barks and growls which is something she never used to do, yes while that's normal for a Chihuahua, it's not normal for mine. She was depressed for 2 weeks and it was really noticable and broke my heart, I spent $600 aussie dollars on her at the vet we had to rush her there twice and it hurt so much to see her like that. When I got her home I bought a little pen to put in the back yard so she couldn't get out, twenty minutes after setting it up a damn RODESIAN RIDGEBACK just wanders into my back yard! Do not take the risk, she will try to get out and dogs will try to get in and if any of that occurs...hmmmmmm

i want to run away from home?

Q. Ok so long story short, my mom and dad want to kill me. I kniw it seems that i am trolling, but i am not. PLease hear me out! I came home from school, and heard my mom and dad in the bedroom saying that they wanted to kill me, my older sister, and 2 younger brothers. All i heard was,
OK so when will we do this?
Ummmmmm... next week will be sufficient. It will give us enough time to cover ourselves. The plastic gloves that i ordered are on their way. The chloroform and weapon are ready to go.
I didnt hear this part....
So will we be killing all four if them?
Yes
Which should we kill first?
Jameson.(hes my younger brother who is 5) He wont question anything. Then Jaxon. He wont question anything either. Then Jaqueline and Jillian. Well get them in their sleep.
I ran out and went to my bathroom. I started to cry and totally melt down. I told my sister, and suggested hat we run away. I said i would ask what you people think. So i did. My sister has about 600 dollars in her wallet, and a whole bunch of gift cards to walmart and walgreens. I have abot 250 dollars, and my brother Jaxon (9) has about 200 saved up from selling things at his school. And Jameson has about 50. We all have an assundry of gift cards and coupons. I am soooo scared!
Me and Jill have planned a bit. We all bring a big bag, suitcase, and back pack. We would pack bags of cereal, tge 40 oz bags, a bunch of water bottles that we could refill at public stations. All that, along with other various food like granola bars would go in each big bag of ours. We would pack essentials like an extra set of clothes or 3, pads/tampons, toothe brush, tooth paste, brush and flossers. I would also pack educational books so we can "keep up" i guess. That stuff would go in the backpacks, we have pretty big back packs. In the suitcase, we would pack thick quilts and blankets. We would layer clothing, for the girls: 2 cup bras, 3 camis, an under aromor shirt, longsleeve shirt, short sleeve shirt, a vest, 2 sweatshirts, both columbia, and a heavy jacket. For the boys, 3 muscle shirts, a long sleeve, a short sleeve, 3 sweatshirts of different sizes, and a heavy jacket. I feel we could really do this. I also feel that if we dont get out of here, we might die. Dont ask me to call tge police, cuz i wont. Please dont say we are foolish and childish. My sister is 18 by the way, I am fifteen, and my brothers are 9 and five. My parents have also been acting very coldly towards us lately, and not coming home till we are in bed and asleep. Please give me/us advice!


Answer
Don't forget to pack clean underwear and happy trails to you and your siblings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita