March 16, 2014

Getting a new bedroom set?





Kaitlyn


For Christmas i want to get a new bedroom set, bedsheets, pillows, pictures, decorations, the whole nine yards. Im looking for cute ideas, I'm not completely girly girl, so i don't want all pink but I'm not even close to a tom boy, no green and blues. We rent my house, so i can't paint my walls, they are white. I have a white bed and ugly light brown dressers and closet doors, so i want something to brighten up my room. I like quotes, decorating ideas and pictures. If y'all can link pictures or websites of cute room ideas it'd be great! Thanks y'all!


Answer
Hello Kaitlyn,

Here are some inspirational styleboards for your bedroom makeover:

http://www.hayneedle.com/styleboards/happily-ever-hampton-bedroom_359
http://www.hayneedle.com/styleboards/casual-chic-style_260
http://www.hayneedle.com/styleboards/better-together-grey-yellow_234
http://www.hayneedle.com/styleboards/gray-bedroom-ideas_328

Hope these help!

Ideas on setting up my bedroom?




Mark D


I'm a T-girl and I want to do over my room to make it feminine, but also functional. I need ideas on furniture and organizing clothes, accesories, makeup etc. Some items i'm not sure on are things like a vanity, and lingerie chest/drawers.


Answer
White furniture with lots of detail is very feminine. A vanity and lingerie chest would be good if you have the space and money. However, you don't need a separate chest for lingerie, and ordinary drawer works just fine. If you are tricky you also don't need a separate vanity if you have a desk for homework. Put a good light on your desk and hang a mirror on the wall behind it. Put your make up in a small top drawer to keep it handy. It'd be perfect to set your laptop on or books for homework. You can dress up a boring desk with a skirt across the opening and a cute padded bench (maybe with a matching skirt) instead of a regular desk chair.
I improved my closet by removing the existing rod and shelf and putting up a kit ($40 at Home Depot at the time) of metal shelves. It has some long hanging space, some stacked hanging space and a row of small shelves down the middle. You could purchase rectangular baskets to sit on the shelves for storeing small items in. If they had a ribbon detail it would look cute and more feminine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita