March 08, 2014

4 piece vintage Dixie bedroom set...?





acres


I have a Dixie bedroom set with two twin beds, a big nine drawer dresser with a detachable mirror, and a nightstand with one drawer and shelf. My godmother gave it to me but now I'm going to college and can't take it with. I know it's worth a lot but I don't know how much??? and where to advertise???. Any suggestions?? It's in EXCELLENT shape. I think it'd go good with some sort of bed and breakfast. Any idea how I should advertise to sell it or at what price? If you go to craigslist or kijiji and type in "Dixie bedset" you should be able to see pictures.
Thanks



Answer
maybe on ebay or check your local antique shops

What color bedroom set will go with a sandy/gold walls?




Jessie006


Where can I purchase good quality but inexpensive furniture?


Answer
Not sure where you are located there is JYSK, Ikea, independently owned furniture stores for new furniture, Dent and scratch outlets if you are in a big city Sears, The Bay, The Brick all have dent and scratch outlets, Good quality furniture that might only need touching up with a stain pen. Oak, Ash or a light colored wood would look great or blue, yellow and a light brown.
Also checkout your local thrift stores, Value Village, and bargain finder ads and any freight damaged stores in your area.
You can also try Craig's list for your area, Freecycle, or kijiji in Canada




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita