January 11, 2014

Will a full-size mattress set fit on a queen-size bed?


queen bed linen set
 on Bed in A Bag Bedding Sets
queen bed linen set image




cryssie


I have a Full size mattress set in good condition. I'm looking into buying a new sleigh bed (headboard, footboard, rails) and I found one that only comes in Queen or King size. I want to buy it. But I don't want to replace my mattresses which are fairly new and in good condition.

Will my Full size mattresses fit on a Queen size bed frame? Or do I have to buy a Full/Queen bed frame. What is the difference between a Queen and Full/Queen?



Answer
You can purchase a mattress set that will fit both full size and queen. I have purchased a few of my own. They have these double size sets. For example, king/queen, full/queen, twin/full etc. The fitting sheets I purchased has been elastic band around the ends that are about 3-4 inches wide and it hugs the matress making it easy to fit on a full or queen size bed. I purchased my sets from Marshalls, Anna's Linen and WalMart. Check it out.

What size sheets are the best for my Queen Bed?




ADarlingC


I have a deep set Mattress, but the "deep" queen sheets (ie. Ralph Lauren) never seem to fit my mattress correctly. What size is best to fit the entire deep set mattress? Has anyone else had this problem? Thank you!


Answer
when i switched to 500 thread count ( or up) sheets, most of them seem to come with VERY deep pockets.
I think the one i am using now would fit a mattress 10 or 12 inches thick.

If you go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond or
Linens and things, it is easy to find the part of the store for
QUEEN, and then for the thread count.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita