January 08, 2014

Does anyone know how warranty's work on furniture that are faulty in design?


bedroom set design
 on ... design | interior design ideas | Interior design photos: Bed & Bedroom
bedroom set design image




HotMaMa


I purchased a bedset from Art Van last Feb. My bedframe keeps cracking right down the face of the bed posts. I've had my bed replaced twice now and it's not even a year old yet. I just found out that I have not recieved a new warranty with these beds and my warranty will expire next month. Anyone know what I can do about this? Is there any way I can get them to take this bedroom set back and replace it with a different style? They are supposed to have a 5 year warranty I can buy for $100, but they say I could only buy that within 30 days of recieving the bed, even if they would allow me to buy it now should I, I will just end up with a bed that's split in 5 years right? Any help is appreciated!


Answer
Not only would I call, as Uncle Bob advised, but I would also write a detailed letter of complaint. Find out who the letter should be directed to and send it "registered mail."

In the letter, be as detailed and specific as possible. State the facts, and send pictures if you can. Give dates, contacts, etc. and anything else that would be of help.

Keep your letter professional and to the point. End it by stating precisely what you expect the company to do. Don't make any threats, just say something like..." In view of the problems I have outlined, I would like your company to ......". Here you can say "replace the defective furniture with another style," if that's what you want. Be assertive without being rude, but make your dissatisfaction very clear and your request for resolution concise and emphatic.

Good luck.

how do i assemble a headboard?




Katherine


I bought a bedroom set and the headboard holes doesnt seem to match up with my bedframe!
do I have to drill somthing?



Answer
Something may be missing, or the frame is not the one that the headboard was designed for. You should call the dealer that you bought it from and ask them to get you the correct bed frame. Some warehouseman may have unknowingly shipped the wrong frame.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita