January 10, 2014

Does anyone know any websites that has affordable contemporary, modern furniture?


bedroom set platform
 on Bedroom Furniture Platform Set Stylish  Bedroom Decor Ideas
bedroom set platform image







Hey, I am trying to find the perfect contemporary bedroom for my room. Does anyone know a place where I can find a affordable contemporary bedroom set (not only platform beds)?


Answer
you can buy all kinds of furniture online..this is the best option as their will b many options and evn the prices will b less n offers vll b more, i have got a garden set from this site..hope u vll find ur furniture here...

WIll you please help me find a bedroom set and bedroom accessories for this bedding?




Court


I bought this bedding

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=112531&RN=31

Please help any advice, or anything like that would be appreciated I would love links to stuff or whatever, I was thinking a black bedroom set but I am horrible at decorating. Really not concerned about cost so please any help!! Thanks



Answer
I think you're right with the black furniture. I'd probably go with a platform style, modern lamps and a fireplace. Add color with art and a comfy chair. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita