December 14, 2013

Will a full-size mattress set fit on a queen-size bed?


queen bed mattress set
 on King Koil Mercury Euro Top - Queen Bed Set
queen bed mattress set image




cryssie


I have a Full size mattress set in good condition. I'm looking into buying a new sleigh bed (headboard, footboard, rails) and I found one that only comes in Queen or King size. I want to buy it. But I don't want to replace my mattresses which are fairly new and in good condition.

Will my Full size mattresses fit on a Queen size bed frame? Or do I have to buy a Full/Queen bed frame. What is the difference between a Queen and Full/Queen?



Answer
You can purchase a mattress set that will fit both full size and queen. I have purchased a few of my own. They have these double size sets. For example, king/queen, full/queen, twin/full etc. The fitting sheets I purchased has been elastic band around the ends that are about 3-4 inches wide and it hugs the matress making it easy to fit on a full or queen size bed. I purchased my sets from Marshalls, Anna's Linen and WalMart. Check it out.

What's the best way to sell the furniture in my Corporate apartment?




soeasytoge


In January 2010 I moved into a Corporate apartment. All new furniture was purchased. A new queen size bed, Ortho mattress set $600, couch, chair, coffee table with two end tables (glass and wood), stove and refirgerator. THIS STUFF IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! It is gently used and a good deal for someone.


Answer
Take a picture in all of your furnitures first then upload it in your website.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita