December 19, 2013

Where to get a good bedroom set?


bedroom set deals
 on NEW - 3 Piece Bedroom Furniture Set, Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers and ...
bedroom set deals image




Fitch


I'm a teenage, and I have outgrown my old bunk-bed kid room...anyway, I was wondering where a good place to look for a new bedroom set teenage friendly. Know any names of some good companies. Higher quality than Art-Van but a little more cost friendly then Ethan Ellen.


Answer
Jcpenny catalog or on line has nice bedroom stuff. I usually get my bed sheet sets at target and i like the furniture rooms to go has.

do a Google search or look and see in the classified ads for sales. Moving sales are great. Most people that move dont wanna take there old stuff either because there moving in a smaller place or want a new set for there new house

Check your directory for local furniture stores.

most good deals you can find online even amazon.com has furniture

good luck finding what you want

Is renting a bedroom set for the year going to be a rip off?

Q. I need a bedroom set but only for a year. I'm not interested in buying unless I can get it cheap because I'll just have to sell it in a year. How much does it cost to rent a set?


Answer
I did this once.

Once.

Renting is for people who need to have something that looks new in order to impress their social circle.  You'll get a much better deal on Craig's List or Goodwill.  When you're done, dump it back on Craig's List or at Goodwill.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita