December 05, 2013

my bed frame is breaking?


queen pine bedroom sets
 on Honey Pine Complete Queen Bedroom Set Real Wood, Fort Lauderdale, FL ...
queen pine bedroom sets image




Army Wife


i have a queen size platform bed and underneath in the middle there are 3 poles. two of the 3 poles are slanting and im pretty sure they are about to break off. what can i do to fix it? i dont want to get a new bed and headboard. i have a beautiful bedroom set. can i just get a new set of bed frame slats or what?


Answer
best bang for your buck...replace the slats with 3 pieces of 1x3 pine cut to length and if your best bangin' breaks those, a few bucks buys more

Bed room set...im looking foward on purchasing any exp? please..?




J_HERRERA


Ok, so i am looking on getting a brand new bedroom set. I went to a store today and one guy is offering me queen size bed, bed frame, chest, drawer with mirror and two night stand's. Real "oak" for $1,300 i convinced him to lower the price from $2,000...im just not to shore about it... I definately know its not compressed or none of that cheap stuff.. but for some reason im kind of doubtful. :(

I really dont like the fact that the chest for example...the display...has that like thin wood screwed/attached in the back, u know to cover the dresser. Do all chest/drawers have that stapled or screwed in the back? is that normal?
I mean everything else looks decent and my girl friend tells me that its a very good and almost unbeatable sale...n that he seems pretty much desperate to sell!!!. I went to a previous store n another guy was selling me Pine solid wood set with my choice of wood color finish for ($1,414) but not nothing compared to the deal that the other guy is giving me!? (no nightstands, no bed, and with taxes...and supposedly he was giving me a "discount")

What you guys think? Oak or Solid pine wood...and why? also whats the difference? and how can i tell?...details will be great!!

THANKS AND EVERY ONE HAVE A HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!



Answer
You get what you pay for.
since you could knock $700 off the set and the merchant is still making a profit, what do you think this is really worth ?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita