December 30, 2013

How to do create a beach bedroom?


bedroom set 2012
 on Modern Bedroom Furniture - Should You Buy Duvet Sets?
bedroom set 2012 image

Q. I want it to be relaxed, and with a slight nautical feel. The problem is, I have an attic bedroom, ith slanted ceilings, so Ican't paint my walls any other colour than white, or else it makes the room look smaller. Same with decorations, I can't hang any paintings, becaue I don't have ny vertical walls. my carpet is beige, and I have light brown furniture. What decorations which are becah themed could I use?? I'm putting sea glass in a jar, and wrap a ribbon around it, and I'm putting shells in a willow basket, which i'll hang from my ceiling, as it's only small. Any inspiration???? include any links etc. thanks for any sensible answers:)xxx


Answer
You do not have to stick to white. You just need to stick to light colours. A fresh ocean aqua marine (greeny blue) or a full on sky blue will set the first tone. White accents to bring in the classic beach house feel. For colours look here: http://www.google.co.za/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&sa=X&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=635&tbm=isch&tbnid=x1OQR1zBvgi03M:&imgrefurl=http://homeroomdecor.blogspot.com/2012/12/beach-bedroom-decor.html&docid=20hHqlhrWLadPM&imgurl=http://image.customizedbabyclothes.net/medium/33/beach%252520bedroom%252520decor33.jpg&w=616&h=462&ei=ICAZUfrIJsixhAfK3oCIDA&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:21,s:0,i:153&iact=rc&dur=1015&sig=101587840792167095620&page=2&tbnh=188&tbnw=245&start=16&ndsp=21&tx=131&ty=70
http://www.google.co.za/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&sa=X&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=635&tbm=isch&tbnid=g1XE3gcgRKEFCM:&imgrefurl=http://vivahomeinteriors.com/beach-theme-bedroom/&docid=AbTG7HwipwwddM&imgurl=http://vivahomeinteriors.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Beach-Theme-Bedroom.jpg&w=616&h=537&ei=ICAZUfrIJsixhAfK3oCIDA&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:36,s:0,i:198&iact=rc&dur=1628&sig=101587840792167095620&page=2&tbnh=183&tbnw=232&start=16&ndsp=21&tx=118&ty=66

Woven rugs ... greens or medium brown. This should be at the foot of your bed or in the centre of the room.

Brown (woody brown with textured fabric), a nautical blue or white linen. This should help tie into your furniture.

If you can paint nicely ... you could try painting wispy clouds on your ceiling for something a bit more fun.

You should take a photo of your room. It's easier to help people if you know what the space and furniture colour really looks like

Is it illegal to throw 20 small pebbles at someones bedroom window in Dallas Texas and than leave the scene?

Q. Every night at 11:00pm 4 hooded children come by my driveway and throw 20 small pebbles at my bedroom window, and than run away. I want to know if I have the right to prosecute.

I know because I counted. From the dates of May 28th 2012-Present.


Answer
Is it exactly 20 every time? Is it some kind of ritual?

Me? I'd set snare traps out near the driveway, dress up in a wolf skin and paint my face with blood-red war markings, and have a bonfire all laid out and soaked with gasoline so I could tie them up and scare the bejeezus out of them with a pagan ritual of my own. Court is boring.

Also.. if you get the police involved they'll redouble their efforts to make you miserable as soon as they finish their ten hours of community service.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita