December 08, 2013

How should i decorate my new room?


bedroom set marble top
 on ... bedroom with our California king size complete bedroom set from the
bedroom set marble top image




need answe


I have old wooden marble bedroom set. My bed is wooden and my bedside table and my dresser is wooden with marble top. I want my new bedroom really pretty and cool. Im 14 and i want my room to look my age.Im moving soon .How should i decorate my new room?


Answer
If possible, try painting your room. You can get your hands on a bulletin board from a garage sale or a store and tack up pictures of yourself and friends. Try getting curtains that go with the mood of the room.(Yes, i do realize curtains sounds lame, but it works, trust me.) Ikea and target have some cute lamps, or you can grab some from pretty much anywhere. A cheap shaggy rug and a final poster on the wall should finish off the look. After that, you can put up small things, like a painting or drawing you or a friend made, maybe a full length mirror on the back of your door?

I have a old Ethan Allen (Girl)Bedroom Set and would like to sell it. How do i know how much it's worth?




cll1spring


The Original Owner painted the Set twice. The Head and Footboard have damage on the wicker. I wanted to strip the paint but do not want to hurt the Furniture.
Fullsize Bed,Chiffon Robe,Desk (Marble Top) and matching Mirror.



Answer
Very good brand name Ad say the bed is worth 500.the armoire is maybe 1000 night table are worth maybe 300 and the mirror 200 hope that help you good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita