December 15, 2013

How much should I tip the furniture delivery guys?


queen mattress bedroom set
 on Leather King Platform Bed Celia White Faux Leather King Platform Bed ...
queen mattress bedroom set image




jambo92


I am having a complete bedroom set delivered - Queen bed, including mattress and boxspring, two bedside tables and a dresser. They will also be setting up the furniture in the room.

The room is down 3 flights of stairs.

I don't know how many guys they will be sending out to deliver the furniture - but how much should I tip them after they are done?



Answer
It seems like they have quite a bit to do. I would say at least $20-$25. Hauling furniture down three flights of stairs is a lot and it's cool that you are acknowledging their hard work.

How much is reasonable to spend on a bedroom set?




lovemybaby


I'd like a queen panel bed (no need for a boxspring), a new queen mattress and a matching dresser. I'm trying to stay under $700. Any suggestions on how to stay within budget? I dont think I'll find what I want at a garage sale, and things like Craigs List dont have much in my area.


Answer
Well, getting all that for that price isn't going to be easy... Your best bet is WalMart or KMart. Other than that, I suggest you look at classified sections in your neighborhood. You could even find a notary public who could tell you where to look for estate sales. Sometimes, you can pick up a really nice bedroom set for peanuts, meaning you can spend a bit more on a quality mattress... as I wouldn't buy the mattress used. And if worse comes to worst, then you can get yourself a mattress at WalMart. They have some pretty neat ones that come in a rolling box and have a memory foam top.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita