December 28, 2013

How much might it cost to rent a bedroom set?


queen bedroom sets for cheap
 on > Bedroom Furniture > Bedroom Sets > Enrico I 5PC Queen Bedroom Set ...
queen bedroom sets for cheap image




jc norwood


I'll be staying in this place for 7 months, but then I'm leaving to study abroad in Spain and I don't want to have to pay the storage fees after I leave.
All I need is maybe a queen sized bed, a dresser, and a nightstand. Nothing too fancy.
But then of course when I come back I'll need more furniture too, so should I go ahead and buy some cheap furniture and just pay the storage costs?



Answer
how long will you be gone untill you come back. check storage prices i don't think storage is cheap.

How should I redecorate my loft bedroom and sleeping nook?




Kara


I recently moved to the upstairs loft in our house, but the room (while large and spacious) is a little drab. The walls are a faded pale yellow, and the curtains are mismatched. The floor is wooden, but painted a blue/gray color, and the trim and railing above the stairs is a smudged up white. I want to revamp the room entirely, but I don't know how to stay classy and cute while spending as little money as possible. In addition to the loft, there's a small "nook" space, which was built out of part of the attic. It's got enough room for a queen sized air mattress on the floor (which is what my boyfriend and I sleep on), but the ceilings are a bit too short to stand up in. I'd love to make it a sleeping area, but I don't know how to transform it to make it look nice in such a tiny area.

As far as colors, I love purple, but I don't want the room to look childish. I'm a big fan of vintage looks, and I have a daybed in the main loft area which I'd love to do up as a "couch." I just need some cute (and cheap) ideas to get started.

I'm a 21 year old female, if that makes a difference in your opinions. I used to live in this bedroom when my sister and I were little kids, and it still has a very childish feeling to it. I need a more adult room (especially if my boyfriend is going to be here a lot.)

Thanks!



Answer
paint your walls violet
throw a rug over the floor
get some retro curtains from a second hand store
have a lot of "dance" space where you can set up your stereo and blast the music
have your daybed along one wall near your dance space
stick up posters of band performances and gigs that you want to go to
place a vase of flowers on your bedside table
hang up framed pictures of you and your boyfriend in the small area
throw a rug and make the air mattress look comfy
if you have any old cameras put them around your room
hang light bulbs from the ceiling




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita